Immersed in farmland and quaint Loire Valley villages, Janet will guide you with daily demonstrations, techniques and individual instruction to boost your confidence while you capture an exciting sense of depth and atmosphere in your work. We’ll learn what makes a strong composition, how to capture that fleeting southern French light, what to leave out, and when to stop. You’ll cultivate a deeper sensitivity to color as you explore the immediate and intense pastel medium to give your work its unique quality.
- 7-nights at “Circle of Misse” 19th c. chateau situated in verdant farmland, on the Southern edge of the Loire River Valley.
- All meals and drinks, daily appetizers and aperitif before each dinner.
- Your own private bedroom and bathroom, desk, hairdryer, and USB charger.
- Daily painting, morning and afternoon in the countryside, gardens, vineyards, and other chosen painting sites.
- Easels, trays, pastels, sanded paper, and drawing supplies provided.
- In case of inclement weather, the charming studio offers an opportunity for all to paint.
- Sightseeing to the medieval town of Chinon, visit Henry II castle, the market, winery and nearby 15th c. Chateau d’Orion, covered in murals of the Fontainebleau painting school.
- Pick up and departure from Nantes airport.
Contact: email@example.com or https://www.circleofmisse.com/wp/creative-holidays/painting-at-misse/plein-air-pastel-painting/
Capturing Light & Life in your Pastels -
TWO 2-day workshops!!
Ypsilanti Township Community Center - February 7th & 8th, 2020
https://ytown.org CALL: 734.544.3800 YTR: $155.00. NR Fee: $165.00
Laraine Walowich - firstname.lastname@example.org. - 248.788.1091
"I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your soft pastel workshop. I learned so much from your instruction and demonstration in those few days. I am also very grateful, as your enthusiasm has helped to rekindle my passion to do art and I think I have found my medium in these soft pastels!! As you suggested, I have carved out a space in my home where I can keep my easel and supplies and leave them out to have access whenever I want."